Sunday, February 13, 2011

Question of the week and Offine

The question for this week is related for Valentine. So we will Pick out 2 question.

Who your guys & girls valentine this year?
Yayyay: Will a lot of the members probably has a valentine or not a valentine but my valentine it Kira.

Will there be any video upload on Valentine day??
Yayyay: I'm trying to finish the first Pandanda Love Story but i have homework and stuff to do :/.

OK that all the question so were moving on to Offline. Will me and the staff has decide to do 3 parts of offline. I'm thinking doing every year but that will suck im also thinking like every 4 months which is okay with me Lol. Offline will be on YouTube June 27, 2011. June 15,2011 or June 20, 2011 will be the V.I.P First look which means friends or staff will get to see it first. I made a channel call BetaPandanda animations. Because all the animations were made by me. I might finished recording offline maybe March or April then we will add a lot of stuff. But we should also work on the weird movie which is like 5 days after offline is upload to youtube. So were gonna do out best and hopefully change the release date if every Staff member agree :)
~Yayyay

0 comments:

Post a Comment