Monday, February 14, 2011

Bad News

Hey pandas :( It's Kiara00 here. I have some bad news. Today, I was in gym at school and I lost my breathe. My mom took me to NightTime Pediatrics and they checked me out. They say I need some kind of scan to check out my heart. I may have a heart condition :( If I do really die because I'm not on the chat for months,tell everybody you know that the legendary Kiara00, has died. I have no idea if I will or I won't but, I think I still have alot of life in me so,I probably won't die. But you know I will if I'm not on the chat xat.com/Iaction for a long time. I hope I don't die but,you never know. Like I said, I PROBABLY won't die and I think I won't die with all of my possibly conditioned heart that I won't. You know what. MY MOM JUST TOLD ME THAT I HAD A 1% CHANCE OF DIEING! Sike no, but that's probably what I'll have. Just wanted to tell you guys tho. My valentine:Yayyay9! So, don't even ask :) See ya lates peepbowls! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

~Kiara00

0 comments:

Post a Comment