Friday, March 18, 2011

1. Well the reason why i want to join is because i want to learn out to add cool effect so when m older i know what to do and what to add.

2.Yes i do have a computer. I go on my computer a lot and make videos.

3. I have a lot of Experience i'm kinda of an Animator, I do have a camera but i don't use it that much i usually use my phone and send it to my email so i can upload it.

4.Will ill come in to lunch because i have nothing to do during Lunch time and i could make a sandwich at home.

5.Will i have been on stage for a play in 4th grade and 5th grade and maybe a lot of time in the camera.

6. That a tough question because i really don't know what happen in channel 21

7. Will My name is Jacob Estrada but i like to be call Jake because it short for my name. I'm 12 years old. I like to watch a lot of Walt Disney Animation Movies. When i'm older i want to be an animator like Walt Disney. I live with my grandma because i want to go Rancho Minerva Middle School.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Themanitellyou said...

what the heck is this about

Pup said...

Is this some sort of..of...Interview? xD What the heck is it supposed to be about, dude? XD


*Nora*

Post a Comment